1. Move after you wake up
There is a lot of blockage in you, in the very moment you wake up. Twisting, stretching, moving with your body in your bed, exercising will help you to transform your energy and frees you.
2. Get some fruit or drink fresh juice
This will refresh your body, giving you minerals, fibers and vitamins.
3. Read empowering books
This habit uplifts you, raises you motivation, gives you cognitive stimulation and stress reduction.
4. Meditate – connect to yourself, free your mind even for 5 minutes, get emotional control.
5. Go out, walk in the nearest park, connect with nature and raise your vibration.
6. Listen music – it is a form of healing
7. Spend time with people who are most important for you
8. Do a random act of kindness.
Thank someone, make a little gift, donate blood, say something nice to a stranger.
9. Set yourself a challenge every single day
For example start conversation with a stranger, learn and try something new.
10. Take time to love, to express gratitude. Forget complaining.