Eat, Pray, Love is one of my favourite books; Elizabeth Gilbert has such a sensational writing style, and her raw conveyance of emotion allows her readers to connect with her, recognizing themselves at different parts throughout the book. Below are some of my favourite passages and most memorable quotes from Eat, Pray, Love. Continue reading
There are 10 ways that will help you feel more alive, if you make them your daily routines. These 10 habits will improve your mental, spiritual, emotional and overall health.
- Move after you wake up
There is a lot of blockage in you, in the very moment you wake up. Twisting, stretching, moving with your body in your bed, exercising will help you to transform your energy and frees you.
- Get some fruit or drink fresh juice
This will refresh your body, giving you minerals, fibers and vitamins.
- Read empowering books
This habit uplifts you, raises you motivation, gives you cognitive stimulation and stress reduction.
- Meditate – connect to yourself, free your mind even for 5 minutes, get emotional control.
- Go out, walk in the nearest park, connect with nature and raise your vibration.
- Listen music – it is a form of healing
- Spend time with people who are most important for you
- Do a random act of kindness.
Thank someone, make a little gift, donate blood, say something nice to a stranger.
- Set yourself a challenge every single day
For example start conversation with a stranger, learn and try something new.
- Take time to love, to express gratitude. Forget complaining.
Trust is very important element in the marketing. We all know it is easy to lose it and costs a lot to
According to the author Geoffrey James from Inc magazine, people, who loose trust, make the
following mistakes: Continue reading
1. Chinese lines
These lines are curved in the desert of Gansu Province in China Shen. They are situated at
coordinate 40 ° 27’28 .56 ” N , 93 ° 23’34 .42 ” E.