All you need is a towel.
1. Make a tight roll of towel with thickness 7-10cm and length at least 40cm. Tie the roll round so it won’t loosen.
2. Lie on hard horizontal surface, like on the ground for example. For this technique, the bed is
3. Put the towel roll under your waist, exactly on the opposite site of your navel.
4. Place your feet shoulder width apart and tilt your feet so the thumbs touch each other. The
distance between hills should be 20-25cm.
5. Stretch your hands behind your head with your palms facing down, so that the small fingers
touch each other. This pose is quite uncomfortable and you might not straighten your arms
completely, but the important thing here is to have your fingers on the hands and feet
touching each other.
6. Stay in this position for 5 minutes. If you feel discomfort or this pose is too hard for you, then
stay for 1-2 minutes in the beginning and start to increase the time.
You will see the results in about a month, your spine will be more straight on its natural
position and your belly more flat.